- Feel like you’ve been to every doctor and tried every diet, but still aren’t feeling better?
- Struggle with digestive issues like acid reflux, bloating, and abdominal pain?
- Have multiple food intolerances?
- Feel tired all of the time but don’t know why?
- Struggle with an autoimmune disease that you can’t get under control?
- Have constant sugar cravings or get shaky between meals?
I can help with that!
I’m Amber, a certified Nutritional Therapy Consultant and Health Coach. In my practice, I offer personalized nutrition consulting to find the root cause of your symptoms and cut through the diet dogma to find the foods that work best for YOU.
After many years of struggling with digestive symptoms that no one could figure out, I was finally diagnosed with Celiac Disease. But, even after cutting gluten from my diet, I still wasn’t feeling my best. About 5 years later, after seeing multiple doctors from all fields and trying tons of diets to get my digestive issues under control, I was diagnosed with Lupus. It was at this point that I started really digging in to find out what diet was best for me, looking at how to heal my gut, and uncovering and treating the root causes of my symptoms. While I am not 100% cured, I feel far better than I used to. After having gone through this myself and come out the other side, I knew I wanted to help others do the same.
My Specialties Include:
- Acid Reflux/GERD
- IBS, IBD, Celiac Disease, and overall Digestive Health
- Multiple Food Intolerances
- Blood Sugar Regulation
- Low FODMAP, Low Oxalate, Low Histamine, and elimination diets
- Autoimmune Disease
- Anyone who generally wants to learn more about how food impacts health and wants to get healthy and gain energy!
How I Work
I include one free 15-minute discovery session to discuss your history and determine if we are a good fit for each other.
Initial Consultation: Once you book with me, we will have an initial 60-90 minute consultation where we will discuss your full health history, review any recent nutrition-related labs, talk about current symptoms and eating habits, and go over what your goals for working with me. At the end of this call, I will have initial suggestions that you can implement immediately.
Personalized Wellness Plan: After our initial meeting, I will create a comprehensive plan that is tailored to you and will include a customized diet, lifestyle suggestions, and recommendations for any further testing.
Follow-Up Appointments: To help you implement the plan, we will have a follow-up appointment every two weeks to see how you are doing and monitor symptoms so we can make changes as needed.
Includes one 60-90 minute Initial Consultation, two 30-minute follow up sessions, and unlimited email support.
Includes one 60-90 minute Initial Consultation, six 30-minute follow up sessions, and unlimited email support.
This is a single session for anyone who has completed the one or three-month package and is looking for one-time additional support.